How to Apply for Germany Student Visa
You need a residence permit if you plan to study in Germany for longer than 90 days. You’ll have to provide evidence to the visa officer that you have money to last for a year. The funds would be kept in a Blocked Account and would be €861 per month or €10,332 per year (estimated). A student’s residency permit is only good for a maximum of two years. If the course lasts longer than the specified two years, it must be renewed.
Germany Student Visa Fees
The cost of a student visa for Germany is about €75. In the event that all of your paperwork are in order, the processing time may last up to 25 days. Frequently, applicants are asked to submit more or different papers. For such situations, the Germany Student Visa processing time may increase to 12 weeks. Candidates would need to spend up to €110 in order to apply for a residence permit once they arrive in Germany. It can take between 8 and 12 weeks to issue, which is a considerable period. International students are urged to submit their applications as soon as possible because this equates to about three months.
Documents required to Apply for Germany Student (Study) Visa
You must physically apply for your visa. The cost of a visa is €75. (to be paid in INR). Additionally, you need to submit two sets of application materials that include the following files:
- Valid Passport
- Copy of the information page from your passport (A4 size copy)
- Application form
- Declaration that the details provided are accurate and comprehensive
- Cover letter outlining your visa application’s justifications. You could be asked to provide a translation of this document into German.
- Admission letter from a German university
- Degree certificates and mark sheets are available on university transcripts and certificates.
- Language proficiency evidence (German language test scores). Candidates for PhD programmes and recipients of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are exempt from this restriction.
- Proof of money
- 3 passport photos that meet biometric requirements and are no older than six months
- Demand Draft for the Student Visa Fee
How to apply for a German Student Visa
Candidates who wish to apply for a German study visa must follow the procedures outlined in this section.
- Prepare the above-mentioned papers for your visa application as soon as you receive the admissions letter from your German university.
- Get photos that adhere to the biometric photo specifications listed on the official website.
- Complete the National Visa Application form. It should be printed out, signed, and submitted with the other paperwork.
- Please print out and sign the Declaration on genuine and accurate information, which is also available on the official website.
- Make an appointment to go to the German Mission for your visa interview.
- Check the current currency rate for your visa fee a little time before your appointment on the website of the German Mission and get the Demand Draft.
German Student Visa for Dependents
While you study in Germany, your spouse and kids may live with you, but only under certain conditions. These prerequisites include having adequate financial resources and living space. Cases are handled individually at the German consulate, so if you can properly communicate your circumstances to the Consulate, you can receive special consideration.
Candidates wanting more information can get in touch with – Top Immigration Consultants | Study Abroad Consultants or Lear German Language from Best German Language Institute in Delhi, India