How to Get Canada PR Visa? – The Canada PR Visa is a great way to start a new life in Canada. But the process can be daunting, and there are a lot of requirements to meet. In this article, we will explore how to get a Canada PR Visa. We will look at the requirements, the process, and what you can do to increase your chances of success. Follow these tips and you’ll be on your way to getting your very own Canada PR Visa.
To be eligible for a Canada PR Visa, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid passport
- Meet the minimum language requirements through IELTS General / Celpip Exam
- Have completed an approved Canadian education program or have equivalent work experience
- Pass a medical exam and police check
Latest News About:
Federal Skill Worker Visa (FSW)
The most popular stream to apply is through the federal skill worker program or called the FSW Stream or the Express Entry Stream. To apply for the FSW Visa the first step is to check the 67 Points criteria and the CRS score through the CRS Calculator on the CIC website. The next step would be to get your education degrees verified through accredited body like WES/ IQAS / ICES.
Under the Express Entry Stream Points are given for Age, education, experience and English language proficiency. English language skills can be tested by giving the IELTS general test or the CELPIP test. The best scores to aim would be the CLB 9 Level which has 7 bands each for reading writing and speaking and 8 bands for listening.
The best possible combination for applying for the FSW Visa would be; AGE under 30 years , Masters Qualification, 3 years Plus experience and IELTS score of 7778 ( 777 in reading writing and speaking and 8 in Listening).
There are multiple occupations which are in demand, its important to check the eligible NOC code relevant to your occupation. This is the most important part and in our experience we have seen candidates selecting wrong NOC and the final Visa declined because wrong occupation code was chosen. Check your occupation code on NOC website, alternately contact our counselor for right advice.
The Application Process
The application process for a Canada PR visa is divided into two parts: the Expression of Interest (EOI) system, and the Points-Based Immigration System.
The first step is to submit an EOI through the Express Entry online portal. In your EOI, you will need to provide information about your age, education, work experience, language abilities, and other personal details. You will also need to indicate your interest in immigrating to Canada permanently.
Once you have submitted your EOI, you will be given a score based on the information you provided. If you score high enough out of a total of 1200 Points, you will be invited to apply for permanent residence through the Points-Based Immigration System.
To apply through the Points-Based Immigration System, you will need to provide additional information about yourself and your family, as well as undergo a medical examination and police background check. If your application is successful, you will be granted permanent residency status in Canada.
The Points System
- The Canadian government has a point-based system to assess and select skilled immigrants who want to live and work in Canada.
- The points are awarded based on the applicant’s age, education, work experience, and language skills.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 to be eligible for the program.
- Additional points may be awarded for certain factors, such as having a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or having relatives who live in Canada.
CANADA Immigration Process
- 67 Points Test for Canada FSW Visa and CRS ranking advise
- Advising on the right NOC code
- Advising whether provincial nomination program (PNP) can be an option in Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC or Alberta
- Advising on the the required IELTS/ CELPIP Score and organize professional training
- Education Credentials Assessment through WES / IQAS
- Creating the Express Entry Profile
- Filing the PNP if invited to apply.
- Advising on the funds requirement, Visa Fees, Documents for Visa filing
- Filing the Visa within the right time
If you want to move to Canada and become a permanent resident, there are a few different ways to go about it. The most common way is to apply for a PR visa, which will allow you to live and work in the country indefinitely. The process can be a bit complicated, but if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you should have no trouble getting your Canadian PR visa.