Canada’s Express Entry Rules: In the latest express entry draw, Canada issued permanent residency invitations to 3,750 candidates.
The Canada government has decided to modify its Express Entry program to address the country’s labour shortage. The changes could come into motion in 2023. As per reports, Canadian authorities is planning to issue Invitations to Apply for ( ITA ) documents to applicants who have specific work experience, education or language skills etc.
As per the reports many Canadian businesses have point out that labour shortages are limiting their ability to increase production, there for having a major economic impact.
The latest statistics show’s Canada has registered a record high job vacancies in many sectors, especially in the education department after Covid. According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada the current job vacancy rate stands at 5.7%. This has prompted canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau to reopen immigration targets, including the Express Entry programs.
According to CIC repots, the Canadian IRCC invited 3,750 candidates from the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) in the latest express entry draw held in September.
What is Canada Express Entry scheme?
Express Entry application management system used to manage the applications of skilled workers who wish to become permanent residents of Canada. Express Entry is the quickest and best way to immigrate to Canada.
Applicants with the highest points receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for PR in Canada.
There are three separate programs concurrently run under Express Entry
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Draws for FSWP and FSTP were paused in December 2020 while CEC was halted later in September 2021.
Canada Express Entry is a aggressive immigration system, rating all eligible applicants towards each other after which inviting the great rating applicants to use for Canadian everlasting resident status. Candidates are ranked towards each other primarily based totally on their age, education, language proficiency, paintings experience, and different factors.
Under Express Entry, people and households wishing to settle in Canada can end up new everlasting citizens inside only a few months.
Here is all points on the changes you need to know about Canada’s express entry rules:
1. In the contemporary explicit access draw, Canada issued PR (Permanent Residency) invites to 3,750 applicants, an growth of 500 invites issued within the preceding draw.
2. Invitations have been issued to eligible applicants from the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), and the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
3. While the September 14 draw invited 3,250 applicants, the August 31 draw invited 2,750.
4. Over the primary 5 attracts, ratings reduced with the aid of using 8 or 9 factors for every draw.
5. Express access all-application attracts have been paused for round 18 months beginning December 2020 because of a backlog in packages due to the Covid pandemic.